在澳门十大电子游戏网站下载, we recognize that students have different academic needs and often learn at different paces. Learning disabilities and/or attentional issues can be discouraging for students. 通过特别项目(SP)部门, LCS seeks to provide support for students with mild to moderate disabilities who are mainstreamed into the rigorous academic curriculum in the general classroom. This program is beneficial to students in first through twelfth grade; however, these services are not included in tuition and require additional fees, 如下面的小册子链接所示.
有关计费级别的更具体信息, 相应的服务, 以及资格的条件, 请看下面的小册子:
有四个级别的ESE支持 for students in elementary school, 从咨询服务到日常学术支持. 认证教师与一年级到五年级的学生一起工作, with instruction being offered in the areas of math and 语言 arts.
有四个级别的ESE支持, 从简单的504计划到每天的密集补救, for students in grades six through twelve who have a documented disability. Students mainstream into regular courses where subjects are taught at a college preparatory level except for middle school basic classes and high school core classes in math and English. 对于有更高需求的学生, specially certified teachers use research-based curriculum for reading, 语言, and math to specifically target skill gaps that are identified for each individual student through nationally normed data, 心理教育报告, 课程成绩, 课堂教师反馈, SP教师观察.
招生 to Special Programs is based on space availability and the extent to which our resources are able to help the student succeed and is subject to change based on new or updated data.
全面智商: 85 or >
- No more than 2 years below level in ELA on school approved assessment
- No more than 2 years below level in math on school approved assessment
- 性能不低于20th MAP阅读和语言的百分位数
- 性能不低于20th MAP数学的百分位数
A student with a national percentile test score between the 25th and 35th percentile in two out of three tested areas generally has a greater need for assistance and must be charged at the highest billing level of Special Programs, 如果被批准进入LCS.
While Special Programs admits students both above and below our test percentile range, 入学竞争激烈, and we seek to enroll students who demonstrate the greatest potential for academic and personal success.
- Be able to perform in a mainstream setting with peers in both reading and math curriculum.
- Be able to adequately integrate socially/behaviorally/情感ly with the student population independently for the majority of the school day.
- Participate in remediation courses as prescribed by the SP department.
- Present with a clean behavior record or such that SP feels is manageable for LCS..
- Not be diagnosed with any Mental Health disorder that LCS is not adequately prepared to manage/support.
- Fully disclose all information related to the student’s disability to include social, 情感, 以及学术需求.
- Provide all required documents in a timely manner prior to SP recommendation for admission.
To qualify for the program the applicant must have a current Psychological Evaluation from within the last three years documenting a disability or a 专业医疗诊断表格 completed by a doctor or psychologist diagnosing a medical condition that impacts academic performance.
Failure to disclose or provide complete information at the time of application may result in denial of entrance or dismissal from the program and school. 如果需要更多的文件来为学生服务, Special Programs will determine which evaluations are necessary for continuation with the admissions process or within the program.
提交申请时, there will be an initial review of documentation to determine academic eligibility. The following information is necessary to assess the suitability of our program for the needs of your child. 由于特殊程序申请的数量, all documentation must be submitted before the application will be reviewed. Please submit the requested documentation online or to the Admission Office for review by the Special Programs Department.
- Current accommodation plan (IEP, 504, Service Plan, Medical 504 Plan, etc.)
- Initial and most recent psychological report (most recent – must be within 3 years of application year)
- 提出了 专业医疗诊断表格 致申请人的现任医生
- ESE Teacher Reference Questionnaire is required in addition to the Teacher Reference Questionnaire and generated during the online application.
在审查了录取标准之后, 如果你想开始申请程序, 请选择下面的新学生申请链接. 影子约会也可能是录取过程的一部分.
Lakeland Christian School participates in the educational scholarship programs offered in the State of Florida, including but not limited to the Family Empowerment Scholarship – Unique Abilities (FES-UA). Parents who elect to enroll their student with a disability at Lakeland Christian School may not have an individual right to receive some or all of the special education and related services that the student would receive if enrolled in a public school under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), 修订的.